Thursday, March 20, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

I'm sure you have all heard of random acts of kindness. Maybe you paid for the car behind you in the drive through or left a big tip at a restaurant. But I've always been on the giving side. Today I've been overwhelmed with the kindness of others. It started with a large amount of extra money being in my bank account that I had no idea was there. You see anonymously over the past months fellow crew members have been putting money in there and never telling me. Yeah, I know some pretty awesome people.
Just now, as I was baking some granola, I came across this website featured on Pinterest .Faith in Humanity Restored. Needless to say my already tenderized heart was sincerely touched. My birthday is tomorrow and I have a favor to ask you. For my birthday will you be kind to someone, buy them a coffee, write them a unexpected note of encouragement or give them a hug. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers