Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How?

I've been home a few days now and there is always that one question "How was Africa?". How do you squeeze three countries into one answer. How do I explain the people I've met, the children I've fallen in love with, the pain of leaving them behind? How do I explain the adventures I've gone on with amazing life long friends from all over the world?

 I don't think there are words to describe it. The only way I know how to share the amazing, life-changing journey I've been on over the past three years is to show you through my lens (or the lens of a friend). If you have ten spare minutes to watch I'm sure you will at least enjoy the adorable children! Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and support over my journey. I am forever grateful. Click the link below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers